We’re excited to work with you to achieve your physical therapy goals.
As you may have already noticed, with four locations in the Sacramento region, you can now easily access physical therapy near you. But when you are choosing where to go for physical therapy, consider how you want to be treated. Do you want to come to a clinic where every team member is thoroughly interested and excited about your recovery? At Performance Physical Therapy, we are a tight-knit group of people here to encourage you, laugh with you, and even cry with you (until you laugh again). This is your journey – and we’re thankful to be along for the ride.
We love to know how you’re doing throughout each step, so please don’t hesitate to reply to this email at any time or let us know in person!
Below is a little more about us and some tips for you!
Find physical therapy near you with four locations
You can now find physical therapy near you as we have multiple locations.
2575 E. Bidwell St. #150
Folsom CA 95630
Phone: (916) 986-9068
5207 J St.
Sacramento CA 95819
Phone: (916) 277-8269
400 Sunrise Ave. Ste. 190
Roseville CA 95661
Phone: (916) 771-3110
10390 Coloma Rd. #7
Rancho Cordova CA 95670
Phone: (916) 858-0950
Tips for Physical Therapy Success:
- Schedule your visits out – This will help you set a schedule with the times and days best for you
- Our cancellation fee is $50. We are ready to work with you as soon as the day begins, so please call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- Follow the home exercise program
- By coming to physical therapy, you’ve already taken a big step towards recovery! But did you know your attitude can affect your wellness- read about it here!
- Share your goals with your therapist. What’s working? What isn’t working? We’re listening!
- What’s your why? Recognizing what motivates you in your recovery can help you achieve your goals. Is it to live a longer life to spend as much time as possible with your family? Is it because your golf swing has never been the same since your shoulder was hurt? Can you not touch your toes? Ask yourself: how would reduced pain improve your life?
Thank you for selecting us to help you achieve your goals!