We would like to extend a big thank you for the patients of Performance Physical Therapy! Thanks to your help, we were able to donate $110 to the Center for Fathers and Families.
The Center for Fathers and Families
With a 25-year history of responding to the needs of fathers and fatherless families, the CFF’s mission is to strengthen families and build communities in the Sacramento region by offering a network of programs and services that lead to family growth, enrichment, and empowerment.
Their primary initiatives are:
- Starting young people on a positive path,
- Helping parents achieve & maintain success
- Empowering families to thrive together.
Their programs include:
- MASTERS (Making Afterschool Time Enriching, Rewarding & Successful). MASTERS serves 1,600 low-income children and families every school day by providing homework assistance, enrichment activities, recreation, and health and wellness activities and education.
- Parenting Classes including;
- Daddy’s Here
- Practical Parenting
- Taming Your Temper
- Life Skills
- Drug & Paternity Testing