Performance Physical Therapy is now hiring a new Patient Service Coordinator to join our growing practice! We provide physical therapy throughout the Sacramento area, with clinics located in Rancho Cordova, East Sacramento, Folsom, and Roseville.
Who are we?
Performance Physical Therapy was established in 1996 and continues to grow! We provide the best physical therapy and customer service available! We’re currently looking for additional team members to add to our growing company.
We do what we love and help the community in the process, how would you like to join our team and make a difference too?
We’re looking for an organized and detail oriented candidate who is friendly, outgoing, and demonstrates excellent communication skills throughout our organization. This position plays a vital role in our company’s reputation and success. Though we are 4 clinics strong, we work as a team company wide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Answering a multi-line, high volume telephone, forwarding calls and taking messages
– Greeting and scheduling patients
– Preparing daily deposits
– Verification of insurance / authorization maintenance
– Collection of patient copays
– Monitoring and maintaining supply inventory
– Printing and filing of daily notes
– Performing miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned
– Excellent verbal, written and computer skills a must
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
– 1 Year Experience in a medical reception setting or an Administrative certificate from a reputable school
– Candidate must be a reliable, self-starting with top notch customer service skills
We are now hiring for the role of a Patient Service Coordinator. To apply, send us a current resume with salary requirements and a cover letter that includes the answer to the following question:
When was the last time that you helped someone and how did it make you feel?
Applications without the information above will not be reviewed.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to speak with you soon!