This week’s Feature Friday:
Hey everyone and happy Friday! We wanted to spotlight our Patient Service Coordinator Emily. Emily has been with us at our J Street location since August 18th of 2016! We love her humor, it keeps our days the way they should always be- fun and lighthearted.
Here are a few fun facts about Emily:
- What book did you read last? Bare Bones
- Autobiography of Bobby Bones
- What is your goal for the 2018 year?
- I want to live my healthiest life, which includes focusing on my happiness. I’ve spent a lot of my time catering to the needs of other people while neglecting my own. I plan to do more for myself to increase my own personal happiness.
- What’s your baseball walk up song?
- “Do you want to build a snowman” hahahahaha.
- What do you enjoy the most at Performance Physical Therapy?
- The camaraderie, hands down. My J Street family, especially, keeps a smile on my face (don’t tell them that though). Also, for some reason, every person in the company embraces my weirdness.
Emily, we’ll always embrace anyone’s weirdness, it’s what makes us-us! Thanks for always keeping a smile on our face. See you guys next week!
Performance Physical Therapy is the Sacramento region’s favorite Physical Therapy team. With appointments available within 24 hours, you can book your Physical Therapy, Aquatic Therapy, Hand Therapy and Vestibular Rehabilitation appointment and begin treatment quickly. We proudly serve in four locations: Folsom, Roseville, Rancho Cordova and J street In East Sacramento as well as their surrounding cities such as Midtown, Auburn, Rocklin, Elk Grove, Antelope, and Citrus Heights. Let us help you live your most mobile life and get you back to doing the activities you love.