Back pain can occur when a person sits for an extended amount of time. Support your back health with 5 simple changes to your routine.
- Break the Routine: Get up every hour and walk around for 60 seconds.
- Posture: Focus on aligning your head and neck right above your shoulders.
- Stretch: Stretch your shoulders with a few shoulder rolls.
- Break a sitting Habit: Try not to cross your legs. You want to make sure your knees are positioned at a 90-degree angle.
- Talk to your PT: Share the back pain you’re having with your physical therapist to learn more about how to improve your condition.