Performance Physical Therapy is looking for the next Physical Therapy Aide to join our growing practice! We provide physical therapy throughout the Sacramento area, with clinics located in Rancho Cordova, East Sacramento, Folsom, and Roseville.
Who are we?
Performance Physical Therapy was established in 1996 and continues to grow! We provide the best physical therapy and customer service available! We’re currently looking for additional team members to add to our growing company. We do what we love and help the community in the process, how would you like to join our team and make a difference too?
We’re looking for an organized and detail oriented candidate who is friendly, outgoing, and demonstrates excellent communication skills throughout our organization. This position plays a vital role in our company’s reputation and success. Though we are 4 clinics strong, we work as a team company wide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Greets patients with an inviting and comforting demeanor.
– Prepares treatment room and patient for treatment according prescribed procedures and protocols.
– Assists Therapists with patients’ treatment performing modalities including: applying heat packs; applying ice packs; paraffin dips; fluidotherapy; ultra sound; and electrical stimulation.
– Monitor the clinic floor: assisting patients onto exercise equipment and observing the gym environment.
– Ensures patient safety with proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
– Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area; positioning equipment for therapist access; positioning patient on equipment.
– Maintains physical therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
– Serves and protects the clinic by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
– Assist the front office staff in patient coordination services including: answering phones, scheduling patients, taking payment, filing clinic documents and assist in answering clinic related questions.
– Ability to work well with people and maintaining positive attitude
– Multitasking skills
– Some lifting may be required, ability to lift 20 lbs
– High school diploma or equivalent
To apply, send us a current resume and a cover letter that includes the answer to the following question:
When was the last time that you helped someone and how did it make you feel?
Applications without the information above will not be reviewed.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We hope to speak with you soon!